2014 Gratiot County Plat Books Are Here!

Gratiot Conservation District now has the 2014 Gratiot County Plat Book available for sale!

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to be the first to share the good news. After almost two years of working on it, the 2014 Gratiot County Plat Book is here in my office. If you would like to purchase one, they are still only $30 a book. But, they have the added value of providing an aerial photo accompanying every township's plat map. The books are beautiful and I can't wait to share them with you. Stop by the office to see them or send me a check for $30 + $2 S/H and I'll mail you one (sorry we are not able to accept credit cards). These are here just in time for Christmas presents! I'm very excited about the results and thankful for all the help from our office staff and our publisher, Mapping Solutions.

Thanks for all of your support of the Gratiot Conservation District. I look forward to many more years of service to our community! -Julie

Julie L. Spencer
Gratiot Conservation District Administrator
301 Commerce Drive
Ithaca, MI 48847
989-875-3900 Ext 5
989-560-1144 Cell Phone

http://gratiot-conservation-district.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/GratiotConservationDistrict

No comments:

Post a Comment